Tuesday, January 24, 2012

New things happening.....

Hey, just want to update what's going on in the DarkStar world....

I had, Sarah, from "I'm Loving Books" contact me to see if I would do a guest post on her site. I pushed the deadline -- but finally finished it. I think it will post on January 30th. I'll let ya know when it does...for those interested:) In the meantime, you could check out her fun site, www.imlovingbooks.com. She wanted me to talk about magic & wizardry and how my book differs from others. I included some excerpts from the book so, for those of you who haven't read DarkStar, you can get a taste of my writing.

Also, if you didn't get a chance to read my interview with, Anthony Cardno, you can check it out on his site, Rambling On @ www.anthonycardno.com. He's an awesome guy! He's quite the traveler and he interviews a lot of interesting people -- so you should check them out too:)

I just received the sixth song off of Matt's new album. It's called, "Dancing," and like the other five, it's amazing. I'm so excited that he's on the downhill stretch of recording. It will definitely be released before his concert! He's putting the finished touched on our, DarkStar songs, too....LOVE 'EM!

I also have some exciting news! Last week Matt & I submitted a proposal to, Kickstarter, a site designed to introduce creative projects and allows people to be part of some pretty awesome ventures. They tell you to be patient, that they'll get back to you ASAP and I was so excited when they accepted our project within a day!! We are sooooo pumped about this. We're working on our page and a video & hope to launch it soon. Keep an eye out & I'll let you know when it happens. We also have a few other cool things in the works, so we'll let you know when they happen!

And...FYI...I've been hangin' out with a dark wizard named, Damarco a lot lately...really don't like the guy...

TTFN....

Talk soon:)xo






No comments:

Post a Comment